I know that first impressions are,the most engrave.But they can also deceive,because one can best adjust.We have seen almost every day;looked into the eyes,I smiled and waitedthat you mention me.Your friends have made me afraidyou are too cool for me!
But then I saw you,from a distance,but I knew it was you!You hugged her and kissed,the other girl,the girl in it's the worst for me.What do you want from her?She doesn't fit you,she has one week before your friend as a boyfriend.It's not the right one!
Why have you made such hopes?You just rip my heart from the chest,why does it just hurt so much if you do it?Do you thinkI fall for it,what you peel it?You looking at me as before,I think you knowthat you always get me with that look around!Do you thinkI do not know you have a girlfriend?
I wanted to leave after the incident, brush-off,but it does not work.You're like a magnet,I can not look away.You are pretty as ever,do your own thingand have your own style.Your friends are anti-social elements.You look like onebut I know you are not one.
But then I saw you,from a distance,but I knew it was you!You hugged her and kissed,the other girl,the girl in it is the worst for me.What do you want from her?It does not fit you,she has one week before your friend as a boyfriend.It is not the right one!
Why have you made such hopes?You just rip my heart from the chest,why does it just hurt so much if you do it?Do you thinkI fall for it,what you peel it?You looking at me as before,I think you knowthat you always get me with that look around!Do you thinkI do not know you have a girlfriend?
Why?It hurts so muchbut your eyes are getting softer,but I have to stay hard,otherwise I fall back in,and then I can trust nobody!I can not collect any feelings moreeverything blurred,and the worst isI can not tell anyone.
Why have you made such hopes?You just rip my heart from the chest,why does it just hurt so much if you do it?Do you thinkI fall for it,what you peel it?You looking at me as before,I think you knowthat you always get me with that look around!Do you thinkI do not know that you have a girlfriend?
It hurts so much!to Stop lying!I want to fight,I do not know how!It is hard,but you can change anything ...
But it hurts so much!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen