Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Slip past you

Sometimes life is soas it would just slip past you.You hang behind in every thingand do not remember where.You wait for hours in the rain,without a drop of up hits.You can do anything you want.It is always so anywayas it wants the fate appear.There are thingsthat you never expected.
Fight for happiness, one mustthe problems it is free.If ever passing by a train on you,Hold on tight,nothing worse can happen,as this will run over you,since this will happen again.And believe me,You do not want to be kept in the same place.It only hurtsand the memories are more painful.
Why I look so sad to nothing?Why do I cry tears like seas?Why are tears in my heart?Why I sleep but do not dream?
Because I missed the trainentered while the others are.I am waitingsomeone gets out and comes back.I am alone herein the dark of night,without a lantern.Each corner is already taken,I can not hide anymore.I think you just wantI cease to hope.But when hope is gone;life is already over.
I tell my friends again and againbut I do not follow:Love is something beautiful,if you can share it with the right.If you ever fucked a boyfuck it and live your life without him.But that is not so easywhen you have someone already in his heart,the key thrown away.He will forever remain in it,and it hurts even more.
Why I look so sad to nothing?Why do I cry tears like seas?Why are tears in my heart?Why I sleep but do not dream?
Because I missed the trainentered while the others are.I am waitingsomeone gets out and comes back.I am alone herein the dark of night,without a lantern.Each corner is already taken,I can not hide anymore.I think you just wantI cease to hope.But when hope is gone;life is already over.
And what hurts so much,the thoughtthat life goes on.The earth belongs not to rotate,but your thoughts are already stopped.It is a struggle between peace and war,I can not get to finish it.
Yeah, I missed the train,why you go just like that?Again and again I waitJust back from sidewalk,come to me and let's start time yet,I am alone,Yeah, no light in the darkness.Why does every corner is occupied?I want to disappearGod, I pray out of desperation,but you do not hear me!Where is any hope?And I take a long timeuntil I understand all hope is gone ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen