Everyone talks about honesty,but everyone fooled everyone.Being honest is not easyand I must admitI am not so often.Lies make you happyso if you can escape the harsh reality.They lie onlyif one wants a better world.And if there is nobodyto be honest is the endless,can only lie!
Lies are like drugs,once lied and you no longer get away.But the life is to blame,it is a bad role model, and lie to you.It promises you thingsnever going to pass,and it is betterif nothing and no one expected somethingthen one can also not be disappointed.True friends notice if you lie,we recognize friends.
Even if I try again and againGod to lie,we are not,for God is your best friendHe created you.If ever you thinkyou have no friends,then you're wrong,for God is your friend in good times and bad.Believe in God even if you find it difficult,because God believes in you.
Everyone talks about honesty,but everyone fooled everyone.Being honest is not easyand I must admitI am not so often.Lies make you happyso if you can escape the harsh reality.They lie onlyif one wants a better world.And if there is nobodyto be honest is the endless,can only lie!
Each has its flawsand there is not a perfect man,but why does it all soI would have to do everything right?May I make a mistake?Words violate a moreas a knife to the heart.After missing a knifebut words make the time.Why I'm still waiting,the perfect man to be?
Everyone talks about honesty,but everyone fooled everyone.Being honest is not easyand I must admitI am not so often.Lies make you happyso if you can escape the harsh reality.They lie onlyif one wants a better world.And if there is nobodyto be honest is the endless,can only lie!
Do you thinkI laugh because I'm happy?Go to parties because I want to have fun?And smile because I'm gay?Do you believe that honest?Know ye notthat there are peopleto laugh not to weep,to go to parties to distract him,who smile to hide the sadness?
Everyone talks about honesty,but everyone fooled everyone.Being honest is not easyand I must admitI am not so often.Lies make you happyso if you can escape the harsh reality.They lie onlyif one wants a better world.And if there is nobodyto be honest is the endless,can only lie!
Honesty;yeah,It is not easythe harsh reality to accept.Where is a better world?Endless honest is a privilegeyeah,but I can not afford it,yeah, yeah, yeah,I can only lie ...
YEAAHHH
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen